- Assess user business requirements
- Significant experience of implementing JDA/BY Warehouse Management Solutions at a wide range of client sites.
- Good understanding of databases including Oracle or MS SQL.
- Able to work away from home / abroad during the working week
- Configure the Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS application to meet customer needs
- Troubleshoot and triage application issues as they are reported
- Write functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
- Author and/or review system and procedural documentation
- Maintain, support, and upgrade existing business systems and applications;
- Lead large scale projects that affect multiple functions within the organization;
- Interface with different business partners to ensure projects have proper impact;
- Work with vendors to form business partnerships and helps ensure proper contracts and pricing are in place;
- Support and testing of business solutions and identify gaps, issues and work around solutions;
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems;
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
Planning and monitoring
- Ensure the web / programmer team priorities in meeting the needs of the various stakeholders;
- Manage expectations on the development of solid program plans, with milestones and clear deliverables (in IT and business terms), and furthermore, proper program is in place to enable quick execution on the plans, handling risks, issues and objections;
- Analyse, document requirements, and use appropriate techniques to refine, review and validate requirements.