On August 28, 2018, Asst. Prof. Dr. Thitipong Sathirameteekul, Associate Dean for Research and Academic Services Faculty of Engineering Kamphaeng Saen chaired the meeting together with CAT Telecom Public Company Limited (CAT) and Pakgon Company Limited (PAKGON). Due to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Cooperation by the 3 parties on March 30, 2018, with the agenda of the meeting: Announcement of Kasetsart University Announcement Kamphaeng Saen Campus Subject: Appointment of the Executive Committee and the committee for implementing innovative educational institution development projects to create a competitive advantage on the world stage. and guidelines for the implementation of the project under the scope of cooperation of all 3 parties(Kasetsart University Kamphaeng Saen Campus by the Faculty of Engineering, Kamphaeng Saen, CAT and PAKGON) according to the MOU, the three parties cooperate to establish the project. “Innovative Educational Institution Development Project for Global Competitive Advantage”, which will consist of development in 7 main projects.
1) The provision of “expert speakers” to teach in various subjects in a Romote Teaching style.
2) Establishment of “Startup Projects” and “Startup Centers”
3) Supporting the creation of a “Startup” business through the “CAT Techno Farm Center”
4) Providing “e-Education Platform” to support online teaching and learning services.
5) Providing high-speed internet network development services To support the development of the university to “Smart University”
6) “Mobile Application” service for education
7) Creating other projects to support the main project